Introductions & Greetings Welcome to the site! Say hello in here!

Requesting lots of help

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 08:21 PM
GCMW Tuner

Default Requesting lots of help

A good friend of mine just got killed on his Harley. Leaving his father a pile of debt and little money for a funeral. But thats just the short version.

For the past 10-11 months, I have been working on this car extensively, R&Ring the motor (rebuilt by MMR), intalling a huge list of performance parts and upgrades, and prepping the car for a FAST XFI install. The motor is supercharged via a Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger, and includes all custom 8 rib pulleys and more.

His father has asked me to sell all of his stuff in order to help pay off all of the bills. The only problem is, I've only ever owned GM cars/trucks and have no clue what this car is worth. We decided that since the car is currently not holding a motor or transmission, and not put together yet... That we would part the car out for the best return on the 10's of thousands of dollars in brand new parts.

The car itself was originally built by SDCE, who built and installed a hole host goodies. While waiting on the new motor from MMR we also purchased and installed even more upgrades.

Here's what I know off the top of my head about the rolling chassis (which does have a clean title)...
Originally a '99 or '00 GT will check the title for exact year.
The body has Saleen skirts, nose cover, and rear bumper covers (GT wing though)
Maximum motorsports Torque Arm rear suspension, tubular k-member, and upper/lower a-arms.
Bilstein coil over shocks (not sure of valving)
Aerospace Pro Street manual brakes and master cylinder (never been run)
SDCE custom 6 point roll bar with swingout doors (nicely done)
Autometer Gauges throughout (incl. several not yet installed)
Stock front seats, rear seat delete (MMR)
SDCE aluminum fuel tank, and custom fuel system (Aeromotive Eliminator, fuel lab regulator, 1/2" aluminum fuel lines to -8an bulkhead on firewall)
Bump steer kit (not sure of brand)
8.8 rear end (will check ratio) with Ford motorsport diff, Moser axles, and Moser c-clip eliminators.
Chrome Cobra wheels
And probably more, just have to look over the car and reciepts somemore...

Anyway, since this stuff is installed on the car... I'd rather sell it all as one roller. Then part out the rest. Especially since everything else is still in original packaging, it's easier to put a price too.

What can we sell this roller for, as described above? We've got receipts for everything on the car, but know better that to expect what he had paid for all this stuff.

Any help would be appreciated

I can be reached by email or pm on this site. I will check here as often as possible, and will try to provide any more detail needed.

Thanks for everyone's time!