Road & Track Racing Autocross | Open Road Racing

So, whats this section for?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by Troy Carter
Hmmmm...I was actually thinking of picking up a SM but need to wait to see how things shake out near the end of this season.

FWIW I also did quite a few trackdays a couple years back with my 95 GT so I may be able to lend a hand in this forum if needed.
I hate selling the bike, but being in college and all its hard to have more than one project. The bike is tons of fun (I'm suprised I haven't been pulled over yet!) but I've been putting off the Mustang for a while now. Time to get back in the game with some big brakes, and start my auto-X/OT career

Arron
Old 03-17-2006, 07:32 AM
Mustang Moderator

You will enjoy OT events! Most fun I've ever had with any car was OT events. Still, shame about the bike.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Stang man, this summer, I am going to need all the open tracking help I can get :oX
Old 05-31-2008, 02:45 AM

Default hi

Originally Posted by Stang Man
When you read the words "Road & Track Racing" do not get it confused! This isn't a forum for street racing stories or 1/4 mile questions.....this section is for those that want to go faster for longer than a 1/4 of a mile.....and brake and turn as well!

Have a question about increasing the cornering abilities of your car? This is the place. Want to step up that stopping force? This is the place. Even if you're just interested in lowering your car for looks and looks alone, we can help you with that too.

I'd like to turn this forum into a place for technical discussions as well as driving techniques. Basically, if it has to do with any aspect of racing your vehicle, it belongs in this forum.

I will, to a certain extent, allow heated discussions concerning various topics. If it becomes pointless or repetitive, or even moves to threats or other acts of hostility, the posts will be deleted and those involved will be dealt with. We're all adults here, however, so I'm sure it won't get to that point!

Now that we've got that out of the way, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here and please browse the other forums because this site will soon be full of helpful information!

Arron Larkin
an old blast from the past.i love it!