Just a toy - Mod Motor Tech Forums

Fuel Injection & Tuning DiabloSport | HyperTech | TwEECer | SuperChips | HP Tuners

Just a toy

Old 07-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Default Just a toy

I purchased a wreaked 2001 Ford lightning pickup. I promptly pulled the motor and mounted it into my TX 19 Youngblood jet boat (750lbs with no motor). I never had a key for this truck. Now I need to get rid of the pass system so I can run the stock computer. I also need some header flanges ,which I haven't been able to locate ,so I can build an exhaust system. One other thing, what is the minimum fuel pump requirements for this motor price is a factor. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Teching In

The engine needs around 4lb/min of fuel, a single 255lph fuel pump would work. Make sure no water gets into the maf.

It's not hard to turn pats off with a chip or flasher, and also get rid of the auto trans functions at the same time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.