External Engine Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Headers | Exhaust | Ignition | Water Pumps

UPR O/R X PIPE AND MAC 3"

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Launching!

Default UPR O/R X PIPE AND MAC 3"

i put my x pipe and catback on the other day. well i was nervous cause i heard alot of people say the mac was a poor fit. well they were wrong the cat back fit fine. the x pipe on the other hand thats a different story. just getting the stock h off was a royal PITA. an hour and a half spen on one damn bolt. well any ways got it done and drove her home, got an ses light. P2197 sensor stuck lean bank2 sensor 1. i did a search on google and yahoo as well as other forums and most people jump to an exhaust leak right away. well i was given some wrong info and checked the pass side only to fail. finally went to check the drivers side to see if i could find a leak; well i didnt feel one so i figured maybe it was an 02 sensor. sure enough i loosen the drivers side 02 up and it falls in my lap. some how the damn thing came unhooked. pluged her back in and tightend her up no more light.

now for the sound. its alright the x pipe has kind of a hollow sound kinda like its leaking a little. i think i will give it a try for the summer and if i dont like it i will go with a pro chamber.