Louisville Mustang Spring Meet (Louisville, KY) 30 April 06'

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Harder Faster Stronger

Default Louisville Mustang Spring Meet (Louisville, KY) 30 April 06'

Our Local Mustang board, LouisvilleMustangs.net is having our annual spring meet here is the info:

Originally Posted by Heath™
What: Louisville Mustang's 3rd Annual Spring Meet!!

When: Sunday, April 30th @ 2:00 PM

Where: McNeely Lake Park, the park is about 15 minutes south of downtown. Click here for map. I believe the easiest way to go is get on the Gene Snyder from 65, get off at the Preston Hwy. exit. When you get off the exit bare to the right, as soon as you get on Preston Hwy South get in your left lane and make a left at the very first light.That road is Cooper chapel. Stay on that road for about 3 or so miles. There will be a road on your right, Price Rd (i believe) there's a small store and a liquor store on the corner. Make a right on Price and about 1 1/2 miles down on the left you'll see the park. After i get to head over to the park i will put up more directions as to where we will actually be in the park.

Food: We are going to be grilling out, hamburgers, hot dogs, etc. I need everyone to at least try and volunteer for something, every little bit helps. We cant do this without every ones help! I will be putting up a list next week!

Other: Everyone is welcome AND encouraged to attend the meet, it is kid friendly so don’t be hesitant about bringing them along. Also this is not a mustang only event, if you have a friend that is not registered or drives a junky LS1 () bring them along.....the more the merrier!!

I am going to ask for volunteers to bring some sporting equipment……..we never got to have our push rods vs. modulars football/baseball/basketball game and i am certainly hoping we can do it this time!!! So if you have some stuff you could bring that would be great.

The plan is to hang out at the park for a while, get some pictures taken, eat and then head out somewhere that night for MORE food and some drinks. I anticipate this happening @ around 6 PM and then maybe some cruising from there. I am sure Vi will be ready for some cruising footage!

At our Fall Meet last year we had around 60 cars, I would love to beat that this year. I think if the weather holds up we can. Of course i will have a rain out date if the weather decides to act up that day.

LM's seasonal meets are always a blast and i promise you wont want to miss this one……there's going to be some nice cars, great food, and good people!!

<3 Winner of the Prestigious Social Coordinator of the Year™ Award '05, '04 and Runner Up '03,

Miss Heather Nicole Bowen

P.S. You push rods are going down. :evilgrin:

ADDED:

Amenities:
Ball field
Basketball
Boat ramp
Fishing lake
Grills
Hiking trails
Horseback riding trails
Korean War Memorial