Street Racing & Kill Stories Who did you beat? Post it here!

late 80's early 90's ranger superchargerd..

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 02:11 AM
Teching In

Cool late 80's early 90's ranger superchargerd..

well if you dont kno who i am im new i posted a message on greatings check that out!~! so im a new mustang owner so i have total braging right to this story... i just left my g/f's house it was early in the morning 1 or 2am when i see out of my rear veiw a truck speeding up on me.. i dont kno for sure but it had to me a late 80's early 90's ranger superchargerd.. with lightning stickers where it should say Ranger.. well he wizz'es past me when i drop in 2nd a put a little burn on him. the light ahead was green but change'd befor we got up there... i rev my car up and when he did the same i could here the wistle.. {super charger} well i didnt kno for sure at the time if i could take him or not, but at 2am i didnt care i wanted to run my car... im new, i wanna practice befor i goto the track, so what the hell... the light turns green and one thing i love about my mustang with the suspention, 373 and micky tomps street cheaters i dont waste time spinning.. so i got him the whole way and i can hear him whistling the whole time but still never had a chance.. when we stopped at the next light he says to me... " Nice CAR " ~!.... i said yeah thanx... is that supercharded ? he says "yeah " looking at me the whole time i shook my head at him ... end of story... after words i was thinken maybe he wasnt tryen or let me stay in front of him.. but theres no reason to down myself about it he got on it and so did i and all that matters is he didnt get infront of me.. so there it is !!!