Introductions & Greetings Welcome to the site! Say hello in here!

Fraud !

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 10:24 AM
Teching In

Default Fraud !

Hey guys, i want to tell you what unpleasant situation i've been to recently
I bought a vehicle that had front end damage from a collision, which wasn't disclosed by the seller. And he’d shown me a CARFAX report, which also didn't show any accident records — the car was absolutely clean according to it. However, I ran a report on another website, epicvin.com, and it showed that the car was in an accident and then repaired. I don't know why this information wasn't disclosed by CARFAX, but now I'm aware that CARFAX isn’t a service that can be trusted, and I won't use it again.
Old 11-01-2021, 03:12 PM

Cool

Originally Posted by TomSchaeffer
Hey guys, i want to tell you what unpleasant situation i've been to recently
I bought a vehicle that had front end damage from a collision, which wasn't disclosed by the seller. And he’d shown me a CARFAX report, which also didn't show any accident records — the car was absolutely clean according to it. However, I ran a report on another website, epicvin.com, and it showed that the car was in an accident and then repaired. I don't know why this information wasn't disclosed by CARFAX, but now I'm aware that CARFAX isn’t a service that can be trusted, and I won't use it again.
Wow! Absolutelly agree with you, this guys epicvin are the best in the vehicle history reports! I checked too many vehicles before , even which I bought a Fiat for my son they gave a lot of information!